Followers

Monday, March 5, 2012

I have been awarded the Liebster blog award



I am thrilled to announce that I have been awarded the Liebster Award by Wandy @ http://applescrapperblogspot.com   Thank you so very much! I am new and clueless as far as blogging goes. So excited to have received this award!

Here is a little information on the award:
"Liebster" is German for "Dearest". The award is a "Share the love arrangement", given to inspirational bloggers with less that 200 followers. I am new to blogs and am finding so much inspiration. Blog hopping is my new favorite thing. Someday I will feel comfortable enough to join a challenge. I started blogging last year and I am still getting the hang of it.
I can’t wait to share the love! ♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. You r so very welcome! Not only am I a follower but a fan of your creations! :)

    ReplyDelete